Saturday 11 June 2016

Book 2 - Yusuke Nakamura Now

I was searching through many potential books I could use for research and came across this one, I thought about how I could use this for this up and coming project. The reason why I have chosen this book is because of the images provided, it does not communicate through words, just visuals, it is based on an artist called Yusuke Nakamura a popular worldwide known Japanese illustrative artist, from looking at the snippets in his book I have noticed that he uses a lot of colour to illustrate his piece and images which any person looking at his work would have to piece together to make sense of. This is a primary example of idea I want to come up with, it is too early to say but roughly along these lines. I will use this book to help me by analysing its content (images) and potentially write down the feeling it makes me feel and analyse the use of colours, these methods colour be late on applied to my final piece.






No comments:

Post a Comment