Thursday 30 June 2016

Book 3 - Art Education 11-18: Meaning, Purpose and Direction

I am finding hard to search for books relating to my chosen subject of communicate mainly because it   most books do not highlight communication in detail, a lot of the previous books I have looked at just talk about art pieces produced by a particular artist. My aim is to find books which talk about percific characteristics which make a piece of work communicate how it does to the general public or the world.

I chose this book because, realise from looking through it, that it talks more in detail about reasons why art pieces communicate and what particular mediums they may use to try to convey a message. based on this valuable information this will be useful for me during my up and coming project because it will allow me to understand more about the means of communicate and could help me put this into play when working on my idea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment