Thursday 22 December 2016

Manly animation (cartoon Hangover)



This is an animation called Manly by Jesse Moynihan the character and concept designer for adventure time. I have been using this for inspiration because I wanted to create and animation which was fun and colourful just like this, I watched this again and took reference from some of the drawn landscapes and characters to help influence my final animation. The main focus was the bright colours used and the simple character design, I didn't want to over complicate anything, keeping it as simple as possible was the main objective so that it was completable in the time given.

The main things I like about Manly is the character design and the landscapes. The landscapes are simple line drawings but it is detailed brush strokes to give the designs more detailed and depth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment