Wednesday 27 January 2016

Idea for animated reaponse

My idea for the animated response is to develop an Asian female character that changes appearance from cloths to looks. I have chosen this idea because I want the character to be seen in many shapes and forms to illustrate the point being that any race can be a both positive and heroic character. My message is that people of any race can be illustrated as a character with morels, background and can be made to look intelligent as an individual.

I found this animation celebrating the life of David Bowie and its animated like a timeline from when he first started out and how he looked to where he was now a in his current state. This is the style I want for my animation because I feel that it would be very effective in introducing the multiple ways a character of race that is racially stereotyped, can be seen beyond the stereotypes and as a character with meaning rather that the negative images represented in both films and animations e.g. The characters of the black race always playing foolish and non recognised characters that are always in the background and play on the minstrel representation of black people.

 
                                     https://youtu.be/Kag6B4qDoDA

No comments:

Post a Comment