Saturday 9 July 2016

Website 2 - Olly Moss

http://ollymoss.com/

This site is developed my an artist called Olly Moss, everything on here is based on his own work, and like Robi Dobi he too is a visual artist who works on producing posters but for a different subject like films and their characters. The reason for using this website would be because his work focuses on the the matter on my question in which it focuses on the the visuals and the out come of an art piece by its visuals on concentrates least on it typed information, he has many different examples in which communicate differently and use the main factors I want to talk about for my up and coming project like e.g. colour, image, style to communicate a message and to give of a feeling. I will examine his work to help my project progress so I can develop an understanding and maybe could help me generate some theoretical ideas on what really makes art pieces communicate which could help with my research because at this moment I haven't got an idea as to what research I might gather.



No comments:

Post a Comment