Saturday 9 July 2016

Website 3 - (lilfuchs) Adam Fuchs

http://lilfuchs.com

Adam Fuchs is both and animator and illustrator who focuses on developing images which communicate through colours, Images and wacky patterns his site is very expressive and has varied work which all communicates differently. This is another visual artist website I will be looking a as reference for my work because it emphasis what I am talking in terms of communication on the work involves nothing but images to help convey a message, looking at this well help me dig deeper in to my understanding of art and its communicative values and how artist try to convey a message through little things like e.g. colour, patterns. I can use this to possibly inspire my final piece and want to make sure my piece reflects what I am talking about so I will use the website as guidance.

 
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment