Friday 30 October 2015

Reading text and writing - About that reading...

This lecture focused on our up coming essay work and the topics we may want to consider as an option to write about, looked at few authors and books that are regarded as go material for writing and studying an essay. Highlighted the requirements of writing our essays from the amount of words at 3000 to making sure that the Harvard referencing we do is in the correct order and turning our in for check up on progress with essay work.

I have already considered all what we talked about and have chosen by question and the books that will be looked at, my main focus for my question my main focus is Orientalism and Stereotyping in animation and the link between this subject in real life and animated on screen. I have a rough idea of Harvard referencing  and the order its arranged in, I will look into this more as I work on my essay and progress deeper into my idea.    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment