Thursday 19 May 2016

Related subjects number 4

http://www.trungles.com

http://artoftrungles.tumblr.com

https://www.instagram.com/trungles/?hl=en

I have been look at Trundles artist page, he is asian based illustrator who uses a lot of detailed lines in his art work. I have been looking at a lot of his work recently on his artist page I like how he uses multiple lines to textures a lot of his characters by features like their hair. There are a lot of bright and colourful piece, again going back to pop art they look like there influenced by the pop art movement, but this is just based on what I see in comparison to works like Roy Lichtenstein, I am making the comparison between pop art and a lot of illustrative pieces I come across because of the multiple colours used, I would say that Pop art is an inspiration to what we see to day based on the fact that a lot of images now use multiple colours constantly to give the images life and feeling. Pop art stands for Popular art and reflects what its says because it covered what was popular in the late 60's and now covers what popular in modern day society. I personally think Trundles is one of those artist who is keeping up the tradition.

Trundles artist art pages are sources I have frequently been visiting to start of my idea generation for this project because he has inspired my art style even before this project started, I my self like drawing with multiple lines and find Trungles to be useful as a guide because I want my drawings to be as accurate as his when drawing my own images. I mainly using him just to help me visualise what my piece could potentially look like, I have spent my time today looking through a lot of his art piece to help be build an image of what my work to potentially look like but also try to understand what I feel when looking at his work, maybe what I could even try to communicate when creating my piece.

Looking at this page has made me move forward with my work load because it has given me an understanding to what I could make in terms of art, still early to decided what my art piece will look like but Trungles is someone who inspires me because his artwork is what has inspired my current style and I am intending to draw similar to how de draws in terms line work. I can push on with my work knowing I have a samples of his work I can follow for style.


     



No comments:

Post a Comment