Thursday 19 May 2016

Related subjects number 5

https://www.inprnt.com/artists/




I was researching Trungles and found out that he was apart of an art community where you can sell your own personal work, I my self have joined this site my self because I think it will prove useful through promoting my work. There are plenty of artist to draw inspiration from and many different pieces of work to view It will be useful artist research and inspiration.

The page was visited for the reason it being a community of artist because I am able to look at other artists for inspiration and I myself joined it because it will be useful for getting me known with in my industry through recommendations. I chose to use this for the fact of being able to draw inspiration for this project, I looked at a few pieces on this site to day just to understand what type of art people produce and what they hope to communicate from these pieces. The collection of work on this site was one of the reasons why I took an interest in it, there are many different artist with contrasting styles which will mostly likely be useful when I come to produce practical research because I could attempt the methods used by the artist on this or even find a way to make contact with. In other words this is a site which is definitely source for inspiration and information I could work from to build my very own concept for my final piece.

Inprnt is going to be very useful for the progression of this project because it has provided me with many different artist I can draw inspiration from for when I decided to do more research into my idea but also gives me ideas and styles which I could potentially experiment with when undergoing my particle research, From looking at what this presents it provides me with a lot of images which communicate different things, this will prove to be a very useful source.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment