Wednesday 12 October 2016

Experimentation part 1

For this experimentation I created two separate images on one characters and coloured them differently with a mixture of colours, reason for this was because I wanted to run a primary research test which involved asking questions to various people about what they felt toward both images based on the colours used, I was to surprised to have received such mixed messages from so many people looking at both these images. The red colour was sometimes considered as peaceful and the yellow had been considered to be negative a few times in presentation based on the colour around the brain. my test audience received very different feelings to one another, this process has been very helpful because I have received various ideas in person, I have managed to experience and understand what people really feel and how they are effected by aesthetic. I can now use this information to help my dissertation develop a sense of direction.

e.g. lil.bambi.eyes said:

"1. Energetic, positive, interested"

"2. Angry, disheartened, invaded"

Image 1

Image 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment