Thursday 13 October 2016

Experimentation part 3

DAY 1

13/10/2016

I am going to make a different animation with the colours of one test images and will see if peoples perceptions change  because of the movement and change of imagery. I will make sure the movement is very communicative and symbolic to specific emotions because It to evoke different responses to my previous images and I want to know how movement effected the character created.




DAY 2

18/10/16

To day has been all about generating a new idea for my experimentation part, I am working on creating a short animation with sound using colours from one of my previous tests. This will be animated on a completely different animation to see if the change of the images have an effect on the colours used, this will need to create a mixed message.


This is the start I have made but I am looking for something which features more of a creative out come, more experimentation and thought is needed. I am thinking of working more with allusions rather simple images like these because they get people thinking a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment