Wednesday 12 October 2016

Experimentation part 2

DAY 1

12/10/2016

This will involve the same technique as experimentation part one but this will used animation in addition to the colour and style. I want to see what people now feel with the addition of movement and why if their opinions change.

DAY 2

13/10/2016

I have developed the test animation but it could not load up on Instagram because the file was classed as too big for the format. Instagram has been my primary research source for the past few weeks because I have been reaching out to many different people around the world and have been finding out about what colour and style symbolises to them by the feelings they provide. I have made a few test to do with colour and aesthetic by asking various questions and testing this concept out on my illustrations and comparing two different colours on the same image to see what people thought about them. My idea was to carry on yesterdays experimentation part 1 but this time work with animating it to day. But now after some thought I now realise that movement is only significant with in animation if and when the character is changing position and emphasising his or her emotion through body language. The following animation did not do this very well, my idea was to just have the brain floating over the woman's head, but this would not change peoples perceptions of the images because there is no other emotions or any difference between the still image and the short animation because it just feels the same.







   

No comments:

Post a Comment