Wednesday 12 October 2016

Inside out

 Image result for inside out

Image result for inside out



I watched inside out for ideas on colour communication with in animated visuals, i have now learnt that the visuals are used and colours are used as a symbol of emotion, but the movement helps provide the feel of the character to the viewers because the character as a still image, gives you certain information but not everything. When a character moves you get to understand them better because their in action, when you look at them still you always have to visualise or imagine what they would be like if they could talk and move, I think that watching Inside out has helped to provide that more knowledge about this subject because I have now experienced what is like to feel emotion through colour and style because I have analysed the animation based on the the concepts my dissertation talks about. I personally think the colour representation of the character called fear is wrong because I personally would not associate purple to something as negative because I see as a colour for royalty and power. Dark colours  are the only negatice colours to represent that, maybe grey would have been better for the character because it is very miserable and dull and you could personally say that is what fear is, a hindrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment