Monday 17 October 2016

How reading reflects on my practical investigation

I have been looking at various book sources, not just in animation but other practices and illustration because I believe that all these practices feed into one another based on their idea in representation. I have been looking at illustration books and sites, my research has involved a equal split both in primary and secondary research, I have asked many people questions and have received positive feed back and I also have used secondary research and I tied these in together to help formulate my own opinion and perception of the understanding of aesthetic with in society and how this now translates into animation.

Sources/methods used:


  • sites
  • articles
  • books
  • DVDS/Films 
  • Youtube 
  • questionares 
  • instagram
  • experimenting 

No comments:

Post a Comment