Monday 17 October 2016

Project planning and time management

For this project I have not got a prototype just yet, but I am working on experimentation and going around asking questions about my chosen subject based on aesthetic, I have received many good answers from people worldwide, so I can use this to help develop my research and final animation. I am currently working on developing another experimentation as a full and animation, my previous animation did not turn out right, so I am working on another piece which works well, I plan to use the same colours from one of my first experimentation pieces on my latest version, the image with in the animation will also be very different because I want to see the effect that this piece has on an audience based on the use of the same colour, but a different style.

I currently write notes and take both my blogging and experimentation in stages, during the week i work on COP3 and the weekends is PPP3 because my personal work is done then so I am giving a lot of my devotion to this project at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment